Thursday, December 10, 2009

2 years ago today!

It was two years ago today that I posted this:

He's here! Yesterday we received our referral and this is our precious baby boy, Mateo Fernando Cogua!
Monday, December 10 at 2:15pm, is when Jaimie first saw Mateo's picture. Olga Tasso from CHSFS had sent an email and I opened it at work. I was not expecting a referral and when I saw the date of birth: March 31, 2007 and opened the attached picture, I began to weep alone at my office desk! What a BEAUTIFUL baby! What a precious gift! I called Jose Fernando immediately and he came to the church right away.
We have named him MATEO FERNANDO COGUA. Mateo means "gift of God" for he is truly our gift from God after years of waiting for our baby. Fernando means "bold leader" and is also Jose's middle name. Who knows what Cogua means, but we are proud to have Mateo in the family Cogua! ;)
We are so happy! Words cannot express our joy. And Mateo is a beautiful baby!

Today we celebrate 2 years with our sweet baby boy!