Friday, January 8, 2010

More snow days

Today is day 3 of more snow days. I actually haven't worked at all this week between Francesca's cardio appointment, her fever/pneumonia and these 3 days off of school due to snow, cold and freezing cold. What a wonderful 3 week vacation!

I have really enjoyed being home with my babies. I found that I have been much more relaxed and have had more of a sense of humor with Mateo in his moments of being 2. Both Mateo and Francesca are such gifts in my life. I love being their Mom.
Of course, being holed up for 3+ days has me eager to go do something. This morning I got really excited because Adam Sandler was on Sesame Street. I actually texted Jose to tell him this exciting news in my world. His response: "You need a break. I love you." A break would be nice, but truly, I have loved being home. Quite the unexpected blessing.
Hey!
Mateo playing with his new computer

Francesca loves digging around in the toy box and has started pulling herself up onto her knees to peek inside