Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Mommy's Birthday


Celebrating my birthday this year (Feb. 23) was very low key - just the way I wanted it. Here are some pictures with my family to mark the occasion.
If this doesn't capture the morning, I don't know what would!
The card reads, "Every kid needs a hero..."

... "Mommy, you're mine!" The inside has a recording of Mateo's voice saying, "Happy Birthda... Happy Birthday, Mommy! I love you!" Then it plays the theme song to Superman. I will ALWAYS keep that card!


My sister, me and Mom

Roses from my Honey and flowers from my parents

Grandma swears it's the first time she has celebrated my birthday with me at my house!

My Grandma about loses her scarf (Mateo wouldn't sit still long enough for the picture)

Francesca signs drink

Mateo prayed the blessing on our dinner