Sunday, October 25, 2009

Fall Fun

On Friday night we had some of our friends over for dinner and to carve pumpkins. We were outnumbered by kiddos by one. Jose and the other guys carved the pumpkins with the little ones. I had lost my voice, so I wasn't much of a conversationalist, but it was great to see friends that we hadn't seen in a while.

Francesca with el Padrino

(From left to right) Dominic, Penelope, Jillian, Stella, Francesca, Elizabeth ... and Flora on the floor - I took the picture fast to capture them before they came unglued! (Not pictured: Lucy, Mateo, Sophie, Hannah, Isabella, Giovanni)

Mama with SuperMateo!

The Pumpkins



Go Huskers! Even though the loss to Iowa State was ridiculous, Mateo and Francesca are still proud to wear their Nebraska gear.
I love taking pictures in fall leaves...

... And my babies love playing in the leaves





Mi nino consentido